AdvantageCPV

Sunday 30 November 2014

'I had a girlfriend... So what?' Mel B talks of four-year romance with a woman and insists she's NOT in an 'open relationship' with husband Stephen Belafonte

She is known to have a penchant for women and has previously talked of a long-term relationship with a mother-of-two.
And now X Factor judge Mel B has defended her sexuality, telling The Guardian: 'I had a girlfriend. So what? I did have a four-year relationship with a woman.
'People call me lesbian, bisexual or heterosexual, but I know who's in my bed...' she said on Saturday.
The 39-year-old - who says she is very 'happily married to a penis' - also maintains she is not in an open relationship with husband Stephen Belafonte, telling the British newspaper: 'No, me and my husband are very tight and solid.'

She does compliment members of the other sex in her husband of seven years' company however, saying she's often the first of the pair to notice a fine pair of legs.
The opinionated brunette also opened up about her four-year romance with Christa Parker, a mother with children who attended the same Los Angeles school as her eldest daughter Phoenix, now 15.
'People call me lesbian, bisexual or heterosexual': The 39-year-old has previously spoken of being in a four-year romance with a mother and is pictured here cuddling up to a female friend in Sydney in February

No comments:

Post a Comment