AdvantageCPV

Monday 15 December 2014

'I want a cute little fat baby!': Nicki Minaj talks family, fame, and fortune with Ellen DeGeneres

Nicki Minaj made an unusual choice to talk about her thoughts of family in addition to fame and fortune during her interview with Ellen DeGeneres.
Appearing on Monday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the 32-year-old Anaconda singer presented a rather subdued look and spoke semi-seriously about her future.
'I want a cute little fat baby!' Nicki exclaimed when asked about her plans for family.

When Ellen, 56, pointed out that Nicki's future baby might not be fat, the singer replied with a smile, 'Then I don't want it.'
It didn't sound like Nicki had immediate plans for that baby, however, since she explained that she was equally interested in earning $500 million - a sum she mentioned as a joke earnings goal in a previous interview.
'But I will have a family, even if I don't have $500 million,' she conceded.

No comments:

Post a Comment