AdvantageCPV

Sunday 7 December 2014

'That's got to be a joke!': Jake Quickenden wins the Jungle 2014 Award for 'most vain campmate' in I'm A Celebrity - and he is actually surprised

He has spent much of his time parading around in next to nothing.
Yet former X Factor star Jake Quickenden was shocked when he won the Jungle 20124 Award for vainest campmate in I'm A Celebrity.
Perhaps ironically, the singer was given the accolade on Saturday by Melanie Sykes - who has been no less image-conscious during his time in the competition.
Clearly surprised by the win, Jake denied he is vain.
'That's got to be a joke!' he said. 'I'm not vain - I just like to look after myself.There are certainly people who are more vain in here'.
Yet it seemed his fellow contestants all disagreed as the vote was unanimous.

No comments:

Post a Comment