AdvantageCPV

Wednesday 3 December 2014

'This takes it to a different level for me': David Beckham cuts a smart figure at press conference for global marketing venture in Hong Kong

David Beckham was suited and booted when he spoke at a press conference in Hong Kong on Wednesday after signing a worldwide licensing joint venture with Global Brands Group.
The 39-year-old sportsman took to the stage to talk about the new deal which will create a new lifestyle brand which is focused around celebrity branding.

According to the South China Morning Post, Beckham told the crowd that he was excited about the new deal.
He said: 'Throughout my career I’ve had quite a few sponsorship deals. This takes it to a different level for me. I’ve gone from being in a sponsorship deal to being an owner.'

David and Victoria already own their own licensing company, Beckham Brands

No comments:

Post a Comment