AdvantageCPV

Wednesday 26 November 2014

'I've messed up my body with faddy diets': Lauren Goodger claims longrunning weight battle has made it HARDER to shift the pounds

She's tried every fitness fad in the book, from boot-camps on the beach to sipping low-calorie shakes and soups.
But now Lauren Goodger has admitted that years of crash dieting has wrecked her metabolism.
So much so, the former TOWIE star admits she's finding it harder than ever to keep the pounds off.

Speaking to Closer magazine, the 28-year-old explained: 'I know I've messed up my metabolism through faddy diets, and that's the sad truth.
'After everything I've put my body through, it just makes it so much harder to shift the weight... my target would be a size 8-10.'
Since shooting to fame in 2010, Lauren has found it hard to face public scrutiny over her curvy figure.
She has famously yo-yo dieted using a range of regimes, including the Cambridge Diet and an intense boot-camp in Ibiza.

 But despite relentless abuse about her body on social media, Lauren has remained defiant - posting a never-ending series of sexy selfies.
In fact, she's so proud of her intimate online shots that she's now planning to publish a 'selfie book', following in the footsteps of reality TV queen Kim Kardashian, who famously gifted husband Kanye West with a coffee table tome filled with snaps of herself.
She adds to the magazine: 'My sisters and some friends will tell me to stop posing, but I'm obsessed with social media and Instagram... I'd love to do a UK version of Kim's book. She have taken 2,000 pictures, but I can easily beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment